• Price:$1,742,500
  • Type:Farms, Ranches, Timberland
  • Acres:425
  • County:Rusk
  • City:Henderson
  • Status:Available
  • State:Texas
  • Zip:75652


Comprised of a 298 acre tract and a 127 acre tract is a winning combination of open fields, creeks, upland and bottomland forest, and access in a remote yet easily accessed location. This 425 acres found in between Henderson, TX & Mt. Enterprise, TX, and close to HWY 259 South. The owner recently made improvements to existing trails, entrances along the county roads, and fire breaks. You will find that the property has road frontage on CR 490, CR 482, & CR 480D. Pasture is ready for the next herd to come through, no current cattle lease on the property. Sections of the property are barb wired fenced and have cattle guards with gates. I would estimate the property to be 65% Timber and the remaining 35% in pasture, creeks, trails, and pipelines ROW. One of the best features of this property is the perennial creeks that traverse the tract, they are wide, deep, and twist & turn through the timber canopy. You could spend all day on this location and would probably need more time to enjoy it. ***Seller is open to Owner Financing***

Maps, Survey, Soil Report, Pipeline Map, and Parcel Division can be downloaded on listing page.

To arrange site visits, please contact the listing agent Adam Velek at 936-371-9729, or the TerraStone office at 936-590-4909. Buyers agents are required to contact listing agent to arrange site visits and are required to accompany potential buyers at the time of the first visit. Failure to disclose as a buyers agent or lack of presence upon first site visit will result in co-broker compensation being at the discretion of listing agent.

TerraStone Land Company strives to gather good information concerning listed properties from reliable sources, but cannot guarantee the accuracy of said data, including but not limited to boundary line locations, acreages, fence liens, tree ages, timber volumes, timber value, legal title, environmental hazards, condition of improvements, legal access, utility services, or site suitability for agricultural of forestry use. All maps are provided for illustrative purposes only and are not survey plats. Unless specifically stated, no formal land surveying by a licensed surveyor has been used in determining acreages. Aerial and ground photography may include neighboring properties that are not included in this offering, and such photography is intended for general use only. TLC recommends that potential buyers examine the offered property to their own satisfaction and are strongly urged to verify all pertinent facts for themselves. TLC is not responsible for errors, omissions, offering withdrawal or price modifications.


Property Map / Directions

Driving from Henderson, TX (Hwy 259S & Hwy 79) Head South on Hwy 259 for 7.85 miles turn right on CR 485 After exiting on CR 485 you will drive a short distance turn right on CR 480D Drive 0.43 miles on CR 480D, gated access with TSL sign. Please see access map for locations. All access points will have TSL sign on them.

Contact Us About This Property

Call us at (936) 590-4909, email us at info@terrastonelandco.com or use the contact form below.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.